Post Ewan McKenna

That was quick, what a surprise :grinning:

Wonder who ‘the other lad’ is?

1 Like

There you have it now, complete with emoji.

Gas cunts

4 Likes

Good point

Fellas who pretend they are right smart altogether about pretty much everything. An awful affliction

There he is

@backinatracksuit the absolute fucking irony about this sad misfortunate cunt having a go at everyone who mentions Ewan, and at the same time he can’t stop following us around the board. He actually cannot help himself.

3 Likes

Says the fella with double the posts in this thread of everyone bar one.

3 Likes

I’m fascinated by lads fascination with a journalist from Athy

It’s fascinating

And yet you hound the GAA ‘s PR man , Menton or Milton or whatever his name is ,on here any chance you get … you’re some piece of work …

2 Likes

A clown shoe as @Bandage would say. Tis his pretend kids i feel sorry for

2 Likes

They’re all in now. The klaxon has sounded.

Milton , Roy Curtis , des Cahill and even micko keefe felt his wrath here recently … not hard join them dots…

1 Like

John Doyle got out of the doghouse. However he managed it

1 Like

Guys be kind - nearly sure Roy’s Mrs is Laois stock so he should get a pass
Mick o keeffe can do one
Minto and Dessie are harmless

4 Likes

Gentlemen please. This is the internet

9 Likes

It’s gas all the same. Ewan is gone off the reservation, it’s quite sad. But lads here seem to joy in it. I don’t understand it myself.

The same kind of people who voted a very mentally deranged person COTY that time. I just dont understand it

The bullies will do their own thing I guess. Counting posts is the new thing now. Very strange.

By all means lash into lads here that you know by username only but when it comes to people in the real world , own what you say or maybe don’t say it…

1 Like

What?

Not allowed post about Ewan.

A rule made by a man with nearly 200 posts on a thread about ewan