Post Ewan McKenna

Bullying on TFK, I’ve seen it all now

Fuck it your right.

1 Like

The crocodile tears will be out soon. Like clockwork every time he is called out. Similar to Ewan

1 Like

lights help GIF by Team Tumult

Provoking a reaction to get yourself upset about it. Its strange behaviour alright

2 Likes

Eh, could someone tell us what ewan has actually done* now please? If indeed he has done/said anything new.

*I’m presuming it’s an offensive tweet of some sort if we count that as doing.

Be a cunt in general as normal

Ah lads

Ah lads

1 Like

Crying salty tears over his beloved lilywhites

Some rampage today.

3 Likes

Haha I wonder who his person on the inside in Montrose is? Lovely cut to the replies under his tweets.

Seemed some departing fans were abusing him 10 mins from time saying they’d buy up all the tickets for the next day. Bizarre interaction seeing as 1) He’s from neither Galway or Kerry and 2) The game was in the melting pot with 10 mins to go so you’d be foolish to have left.

There’s his stopped clock moment in fairness

For all his faults, Dessie has managed teams to all-Ireland success at minor, U-21 and senior

6 Likes

Jesus that’s a sensational clamping

14 Likes

He was 10 in 1995?! Would have had him down as minimum seven or eight years older than that.

1 Like

That was at the Leinster final.

1 Like

Ewan is only blaming Dessie to protect the validity of his own long held whinge about funding making Dublin unbeatable. That whinge has been shown to be bullshit over the last couple of years but Ewan unsurprisingly is not man enough to admit it.

5 Likes