Post Ewan McKenna

Delete city from him this morning. He must have an awful problem with the drink and has the backbone of a jellyfish when he sobers up

2 Likes

I’d say he gets a wicked dose of the fear the morning after

2 Likes

He’s not wrong about Des

After Euan’s stopped clock moment after Ireland beat New Zealand he’s decided to double down again and has now gone full pro-Russia propagandist.

It was all very predictable.

Ewan really needs an obsessive hobby like Trainspotting or Fantasy football because he has obsessive tendencies, clearly needs the attention that he gets from the lunatic fringe and revels in his new found internet celebrity

But a dangerous little cunt as it stands,

I worry for Euan that he’ll end up taking his own life. Dopamine from internet “likes” from bots and cranks and Stephen Frenches is no substitute for self respect, of which he has none.

All of this started because he became far too annoyed at people praising the Ireland rugby team winning two Six Nations titles in a row, and his life unravelled from there.

The Gemma O’Doherty/Graham Linehan path.

What’s he shiteing on about?

By God

No shock but he hates the green agenda too

All these “views” hunt in packs.

Pro-climate catastrophe
Pro-Russia
Anti-vaccine
“Covid was a cod”
“Trudeau is a tyrant”
“Trump was right”
Anti-“woke”
Anti-trans

The cult full house.

Euan has to keep his tiny audience happy, he has to keep the likes flowing. It’s all he has now.

2 Likes

Someone said on the internet before that when Ewan lists things (in that instance it was advantages the Dub footballers have) it reads like the track listing of an early Manic Street Preachers album

3 Likes

Ewan going down the @Mac “i thrive in 35” route , 2 absolute crackpots

Ewan MacKenna on Twitter: “37c in Porto. Love it. https://t.co/iqQdIFA5H9” / Twitter

1 Like

What a child

1 Like

So needy. I can’t imagine the thought process that would make someone write that for the world to see

Needy because I’d say he really needs it, this is it for him now, a professional crank, trying to make a few quid from the ordinary decent (and very stupid) cranks.
He’s a pity

He saw the light!

Could you imagine what would have happened our other great TFK Journalist @Cheasty if he’d ended up in the msm…

Moral high ground with Covid lockdowns and vaccinations, Inglish premier league lover, Nightmare on Trump St, Bashing SF, Send the SAS to kill Putin…

1 Like

He’s absolutely obsessed with some pub in Dublin that has some ex rugby players as owners,
What an absolute mentaller :man_shrugging:

Going apeshit over what looks like a standard enough pub food menu.