Post Recession Tiger Largesse and Excess

Correct. I hadn’t gotten to that post yet.

They’re valued at around $200 billion and could produce a game changer any day now-they’re far from screwed I’d say.

Forbes rates Ireland as best country in the world for business

I think we’re underestimating the impact The Gathering had this year. Pulled us out of recession :clap:

Another feather in the hat of Enda Kenny.

Shove that up your hole Gabriel Byrne you cunt.

:clap:

I’m going playing my first game of Texas Holdem in years tomorrow night :pint:

All in !!!

Where, kid?

Brisbane.

That poker lark has really died out. What will really tell you whether the tiger is back or not will be the side game of acey ducey :smiley:

Not so much largesse perhaps, always queues outside it any morning I pass

[SIZE=6]Dublin coffee kiosk sells for €250,000[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]All 37 square foot of it[/SIZE]

A COFFEE KIOSK in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, has been sold for €250,000.

The kiosk went for €50,000 over its asking price.

At €70,000 per square metre the kiosk was sold as an investment opportunity.

Stephen Brennan handled the sale for CBRE estate agents, he previously told TheJournal.ie,

It is in a good location for a coffee kiosk or a newsagents. It is in a good place to catch the people going to watch the rugby in Lansdowne Road.
Currently the kiosk is operated by Silverskin Coffee Roasters Ltd with a short-term contract running until 2017.

The site lets for €15,600 a year and has been in use by Silverskin since 2012.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1123718, member: 180”]Not so much largesse perhaps, always queues outside it any morning I pass

Stephen Brennan handled the sale for CBRE estate agents, he previously told TheJournal.ie,

It is in a good location for a coffee kiosk or a newsagents. It is in a good place to catch the people going to watch the rugby in Lansdowne Road.
Currently the kiosk is operated by Silverskin Coffee Roasters Ltd with a short-term contract running until 2017.

The site lets for €15,600 a year and has been in use by Silverskin since 2012.[/QUOTE]

On the way to the Rugby? Fuck sake, 7 or 8 games a year there.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1123718, member: 180”]Not so much largesse perhaps, always queues outside it any morning I pass

The site lets for €15,600 a year and has been in use by Silverskin since 2012.[/QUOTE]
That Silverskin crowd sound like some bunch of roasters.

6% yield. It’s a steal at that price.

We’re back baby :clap:

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/homes-and-property/new-to-market/luxury-homes-in-scheme-of-30-on-howth-head-for-1-5m-1.2201853

I spent a winter building a mansion on Thormonby Road during the height of the boom.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1136312, member: 1786”]We’re back baby :clap:

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/homes-and-property/new-to-market/luxury-homes-in-scheme-of-30-on-howth-head-for-1-5m-1.2201853

I spent a winter building a mansion on Thormonby Road during the height of the boom.[/QUOTE]
:pint::clap::clap:

97% occupancy rate in Cruises St Limerick.

:clap:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/wexford-bistro-sells-bottle-of-whiskey-for-6000-31257791.html