Post Recession Tiger Largesse and Excess

Correct. I hadn’t gotten to that post yet.

They’re valued at around $200 billion and could produce a game changer any day now-they’re far from screwed I’d say.

Forbes rates Ireland as best country in the world for business

I think we’re underestimating the impact The Gathering had this year. Pulled us out of recession :clap:

Another feather in the hat of Enda Kenny.

Shove that up your hole Gabriel Byrne you cunt.

:clap:

I’m going playing my first game of Texas Holdem in years tomorrow night :pint:

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1094600, member: 1786”]I’m going playing my first game of Texas Holdem in years tomorrow night :pint:[/QUOTE]
All in !!!

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1094600, member: 1786”]I’m going playing my first game of Texas Holdem in years tomorrow night :pint:[/QUOTE]
Where, kid?

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1094678, member: 168”]Where, kid?[/QUOTE]
Brisbane.

That poker lark has really died out. What will really tell you whether the tiger is back or not will be the side game of acey ducey :smiley:

Not so much largesse perhaps, always queues outside it any morning I pass

[SIZE=6][B]Dublin coffee kiosk sells for €250,000[/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][B]All 37 square foot of it[/B][/SIZE]

A COFFEE KIOSK in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, has been sold for €250,000.

The kiosk went for €50,000 over its asking price.

At €70,000 per square metre the kiosk was sold as an investment opportunity.

Stephen Brennan handled the sale for CBRE estate agents, he previously told[I] TheJournal.ie[/I],

It is in a good location for a coffee kiosk or a newsagents. It is in a good place to catch the people going to watch the rugby in Lansdowne Road.
Currently the kiosk is operated by Silverskin Coffee Roasters Ltd with a short-term contract running until 2017.

The site lets for €15,600 a year and has been in use by Silverskin since 2012.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1123718, member: 180”]Not so much largesse perhaps, always queues outside it any morning I pass

Stephen Brennan handled the sale for CBRE estate agents, he previously told[I] TheJournal.ie[/I],

It is in a good location for a coffee kiosk or a newsagents. It is in a good place to catch the people going to watch the rugby in Lansdowne Road.
Currently the kiosk is operated by Silverskin Coffee Roasters Ltd with a short-term contract running until 2017.

The site lets for €15,600 a year and has been in use by Silverskin since 2012.[/QUOTE]

On the way to the Rugby? Fuck sake, 7 or 8 games a year there.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1123718, member: 180”]Not so much largesse perhaps, always queues outside it any morning I pass

The site lets for €15,600 a year and has been in use by Silverskin since 2012.[/QUOTE]
That Silverskin crowd sound like some bunch of roasters.

6% yield. It’s a steal at that price.

We’re back baby :clap:

[URL]http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/homes-and-property/new-to-market/luxury-homes-in-scheme-of-30-on-howth-head-for-1-5m-1.2201853[/URL]

I spent a winter building a mansion on Thormonby Road during the height of the boom.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1136312, member: 1786”]We’re back baby :clap:

[URL]http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/homes-and-property/new-to-market/luxury-homes-in-scheme-of-30-on-howth-head-for-1-5m-1.2201853[/URL]

I spent a winter building a mansion on Thormonby Road during the height of the boom.[/QUOTE]
:pint::clap::clap:

97% occupancy rate in Cruises St Limerick.

:clap:

[URL]http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/wexford-bistro-sells-bottle-of-whiskey-for-6000-31257791.html[/URL]