The Chelsea supporters thread

@Nembo_Kid is all over the place here. Three weeks on he still hasn’t clarified this bizarre assertion.

You’re using outdated figures.

@GeoffreyBoycott, you are a dinosaur.

Not confirmed.

I will allow the confirmed purchase of Naby Keira for a reported fee of circa £70m however.

1 Like

Can’t say fairer than that

First EPL hat trick for Morata.

1 Like

he is so far ahead of the rest of the EPL players

1 Like

Any red cards yet for Chelsea in Madrid tonight?

No but Luiz is on a yellow

Serious discipline problems at Stamford Bridge.

I assume the ref is a CHEAT as he’s awarded a penalty to Chelsea’s opposition and he hasn’t given Chelsea any penalties at all, jokeshop.

1 Like

It’s a throwback to the days of Chopper Harris at Stamford Bridge now. They just kick and hack everything that moves.

Chelsea won 2-1.

cc @GeoffreyBoycott

I saw that. A £33 million striker replaced a £58 million striker for the last 10 minutes and got the winner. £30 million worth of talent in Willian came on for Eden Hazard as well for the last 10 minutes. That’s strength in depth and financial muscle that is available only to a very small elite coterie of super franchises anywhere in the world.

Didn’t Spurs get knocked out by teams with a smidgen of their financial muscle last season.

Your hypocrisy about huge conglomerates like Spurs is very strange. They signed a £42m centre half this season.

Chelsea’s opponents last night had a 51m player in the stand of their half a billion new stadium. You’d swear it was Cyprus they travelled to last night to play the local football team?

Luckily we had our current day cross between Gary Doherty/Andros Townsend one season wonder to drag us over the line.

Great result for Chelsea last night, they may be the best placed English team to have a real go in Europe this year, although you’d assume unless the draw is very friendly a semi final place is as much as could be expected, still I’d say it’s a while since an English team took such a prestigious scalp away from home in a game that mattered??

You’re obsessed with Spurs. You bring just about every soccer discussion back to Spurs. You’re just got to try to face up to the fact that you’re no longer part of the Spurs family and move on with your life.

You’re obsessed with trying to contradict yourself?

Surprised to see Moses dropped for this evenings game. Assume Azpilacueta will be wing back