The Chelsea supporters thread

I condemn your use of the word Yid.

1 Like

Your buddy @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has given you a like for that post. As someone who’s forever preaching about consistency on the forum, I presume you similarly condemn the use of the word Yid by @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy?

I condemn you for your use of the word Yid, @GeoffreyBoycott

Chelsea’s figures are skewed due to having to wait for Costa’s £40-£50m transfer not going through to Atletico until January.

Big game for us today, after Burnely on the opening day we really can’t afford to lose any ground. Conte has lost 3 of his 4 meetings with Wenger to date.

Morata is different gravy.

Bellerin getting a lot of joy down the right.

I hope an Arsenal win won’t damage our E Friendship, mate.

Pedro shit himself one on one there…

Midfield very scrappy, neither side able to get a foothold and if a goal comes it will likely be on the break.

Cahill is a donkey.

Very suprised Rudiger hasn’t started.

Ramsey stumbles through and hits the post before Lacazette blazes over.

Chelsea quite poor so far, nothing coming off in midfield - Cahill a bombscare at the back,

best player in the epl by a mile

Arsenal well on top here, has this ref any bias that will swing it either way @Nembo_Kid?

Ref is allowing Morata being fouled repeatedly without sanction.

Morata has a right to be peeved off at the referee.

He has been fouled all game long without getting a free and is subsequently booked for a nothing foul himself.

Hazard on.

4 match ban for luis after that

Very harsh red card for Luiz.

Horrible challenge from Luiz and quite properly a straight red card. Sneaky carry on from the Chelsea players after it trying to get Kolasinac sent off.