Premier League 2021-2022 (the Footix thread)

If you can’t trust the Player’s Trombone … :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

:grimacing:

That’s what’s been knocking about anyway… The foreign TV money wants to see the top clubs playing so City, Liverpool and Chelsea will find it hard to have games postponed.

1 Like

No, that would be a loss.

Ciaran Clark. :roll_eyes:

Although the keeper has been shocking so far too.

City will probably score half a dozen against Newcastle

You’d love to see Newcastle go down this season.

I think uniting everybody around the one thing we can all agree on - that it would be glorious if Newcastle were relegated - is the way to heal society in this time of fracture and fragmentation.

I wouldn’t. But I think that’s because of my man crush on Cheryl Cole

I’d still love to see them take point off Man City. It’s not like City are any less despicable.

In the Paper of Record today, I read that Rangnick wants the League Cup scrapped and 5 subs, Benitez is whinging about player welfare, Klopp wants Boxing Day and festive season soccer scrapped and a winter break. Guardiola is muttering about a players strike.

These foreign coaches should show some manners and respect for our great English traditions. You don’t hear Sean Dyche, Graham Potter or Eddie Howe mouthing off like this.

2 Likes

You don’t see them ever winning anything either

8 Likes

Or getting a big club

If they don’t like the way we do things in England, they should head off back to their hipster continental leagues.

Who does this Rangnick fellow think he is? A journeyman Bundesliga coach who only got a work permit to work in England about two week ago. Already he’s telling us how to run our affairs. If he doesn’t button it, Priti Patel should revoke his work permit and have him deported.

4 Likes

5 subs was always the way in Britain no?

Bar Pep none of them played the game and if you saw Pep v Zidane at Euro 2000, Pep was lucky to have the career he had. Same with the Dream Team, always had the best around him.

Graham Potter being diplomatic came out and said he doesnt disagree with Klopp and Mourinhos thoughts on the Christmas schedule. Acknowledges they have to get on with it but says that it’s not right for recovery for players. Knows not to upset his English fans, but knows its not right.

Graham Potter is also the biggest hipster in the Premier League, making his name in the Swedish top flight

Does he order hampers of gay craft beer for Christmas ??