Premier League 2022/23

Emery seems to be doing a terrific job with Villa.

2 Likes

Late equaliser for the Ev. 2-2. If they hold on, that could be a massive point for the Dychey Army

Sean Dyche’s Toffees come from behind twice to draw 2-2 at Stamford Bridge.

I’d love for Spurs to have a General like Sean Dyche leading us into the trenches every week instead of Misery Guts Conte.

Big point for the Toffees. The relegation dogfight gets box officer and box officer (class).

1 Like

Auld Potter has no luck

1 Like

Bad week for Potters.

Arsenal are purring under Arteta

Who’s this Irish lad in charge of Palace?

He’s a great lad Zinny

Lee Dixon esq

He’s a top man

EFL but a grand out wet Tuesday night in Barnsley game Vs sheff weds into the last 5. Nice spiteful atmosphere.

2 Likes

As ye know I know very little about soccer-ball but I’m in the Last Man Standing thing and due to poor results from teams like Man-U I find the field has whittled down from 500 odd to just 50ish.

But this week is a bit of a pain. No standout home team left as I’ve already picked Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle. I’ve made it easy for ye here with this graphic.

The sensible choice would be City at 4/7 to beat the Pool, but I can’t stomach that and the Pool are likely to do anything anyway. The only other home team with a good +5 over Leicester is Palace at about 5/4. But their form has been wicked of late.

So looking at the away teams I see Spurs also about 5/4. But Tottenham are in a bit of turmoil at the moment with no manager. But often a team with no manager puts in a surprising match or two as if for the players trying to impress any new boss that might come along.

I’m tempted with Spurs. What do ye think?

It’s win or burst…

West Ham will win on Sunday

3 Likes

Why is that?
Struggling teams try to scrape out draws.

Their home form has been decent this year.

Any game they had to win at home v teams around them like Everton and Notts Forest, they’ve won.

1 Like

City will win handy enough on Saturday.

1 Like

I’d be all over West Ham there

Correct. Liverpool’s away league form has been beyond atrocious this season.