Premier League 2022/23

How did VVD stay on the field yesterday? Awful tackle

2 Likes

Pressure applied to foot not leg according to the refereeing expert on BT Sport. The right decision he said.

Any link for this. What happened

Because he plays for liverpool and there would have been people marching through the streets of liverpool this morning to protest the injustice. #virgilisinnocent. The whinging would have been intolerable. It means more you see.

1 Like

Thatā€™s never a red card laā€¦

Heā€™ll live.

Of course he will. There will be one less floral tribute on Merseyside.

The explanation was that he connected with the top of the foot initially and slid onto the shin then.

By the letter of the law a yellow. Seems odd 'cos he was never near playing the ball.

Thatā€™s it, itā€™s a yellow

Bad tackle though :confounded:

He could have started up around Onanaā€™s bollocks and it wouldnā€™t have been red. This means more ffs.

there was no real force in it but I hate those tackles, could have led to a bad injury

1 Like

I wonder what the colour of the card would have been if it had been Tarkowski on Salah lad? :thinking:

Pickford didnā€™t get sent off for 10 times worse on VVD. Thereā€™s a few of these weekends a season where everyone goes nuts on conspiracy.

3 Likes

In fairness, the sense of injustice was overwhelming at the time.

itā€™s the same after every decision that doesnā€™t go somebodies teams way. they donā€™t remember the ones they got then. Liverpool just have more fans so itā€™s everywhere, and they love a whinge.

@Massive_Attack go to bed a while lad. Looks like youā€™ve been up all night. Rest yer head and weā€™ll call you for your mash potato and soup later.

3 Likes

The savage and unprovoked assault on Virgil lad by the absolute bastard Pickford was just referenced on Sky Sports News. Keeping his memory alive!

They do love a whinge in fairness.

Sore head this morning Maurice. I might just take your advice.

1 Like

:smirk::sweat_smile: