Presidential Election 2018

Me neither. His anti traveller views seem far too moderate for me.

11 Likes

He’s only warming up, he’s gonna go off on a big one shortly

Five people I’ve met today have said they’ll probably vote him for him after those comments.

Very impressive start from Casey here.

Peter has rural Ireland in the palm of his hand

1 Like

Shouting fuck the knackers for the entire debate would get you very close to elected I’d say

5 Likes

9/11 was wrong

Peter Casey was 250/1 yesterday, now in to 100/1. Still a massive underdog but his only strategy now has to be to keep having a cut off the travellers and hope for the best. Maybe branch out into foreigners if that doesn’t work.

Is there another debate lads or is that it?

President Michael D Higgins has announced that he will take part in two of the four main television debates during the election campaign.

Mr Higgins will appear on RTÉ’s Prime Time on Tuesday 23 October and Pat Kenny’s Big Debate: Presidential Special on Virgin Media on Wednesday 17 October.

However, he will not take part in the debate on RTÉ’s Claire Byrne Live on Monday 15 October and the Tonight Show on Virgin Media on 24 October.

Mr Higgins also confirmed he would take part in a radio debate on Saturday with Cormac Ó hEadhra on 13 October.

another angle of attack would be to sow it into miggledy about the pensions; he worked for a few years in UCG and now draws down a pension of 19k PA. just go for the jugular and paint miggledy as a gereasy till fumbler. talk about the people whove worked for 40 years and no pension, never mind getting 5 pensions or drawing down 19k while getting a salary of quarter of a million, no rent, luxury and the unvouched expenses.

1 Like

Or someone could ask Michael D Higgins what he has actually achieved in his 50 years in politics.

2 Likes

TG4, and blocking a temporary traveler settlement in 1968 :smiley:

2 Likes

If Casey can get a public endorsement from Padraig Nally he’d get another bounce of four or five per cent in the polls.

2 Likes

a double barreled bounce. he’d leapfrog the other candidates

2 Likes

Any word on how Casey got on today visiting that halting site in Tipp that the Travelers won’t move into because it doesn’t have stables?

7 Likes

This lad has united TFK far more than Jordan Peterson ever did. I couldn’t even give a fuck about travellers, I just love seeing the leprechaun pimp exposed.

1 Like