Presidential Election 2018

Exactly €11,000 plus for a flight to Kerry and they dismiss any concerns about this by saying the plane had to be taken into the air so that the pilots could keep their hours up. It beggars belief that anyone actually defends this shit.

Unfortunately this is true. Listening to the numbers of Limerick lads saying that ‘if only PJ went for election’. People can be extremely stupid at times. Having said that I think Casey has at least been honest while that cunt PJ is just a sniveling tax avoider pretending to be Irish.

With a bit of a thing for Cliona Hagan

She’s beautiful but I’m not interested in sexual intercourse.

fake news

https://twitter.com/amariecol/status/1055524247752314880?s=21

I’d imagine the advisors and the costs of grooming Sabina and the dogs would be among the reasons.

I’d love to know how much DFAT have spent sending him round the world as the cost of that comes out of their vote

Why don’t you put in an FOI request if you’re so interested.

4 Likes

Dont forget the florist

1 Like

Everyone?

Snowflakes hate democracy. Cannot contemplate that there can and should be the ability in a democracy to have a spectrum of views and that actually the biggest threat would be a society where there is no room for an outlier or a dissenting voice. At times you should find yourself arguing against the majority view.

4 Likes

Yeah pretty much everyone I’d say.

Pensioners and minimum wage worriers and travellers and people on the dole?

I left that autocorrect as it is quite apt I would say.

Casey’s vote in rural Ireland will shock a lot of people.

4 Likes

I bitch slapped your last pathetic snipe, now get up the yard you crotchety old cunt.

His vote across the board will, I dont think it’ll just be rural Ireland voting for him.
It’s a free shot at the mainstream media and the political establishment. I wont be turning that down.

2 Likes

The snowflakes witter on about an inclusive society the say there’s no place in a modern society for those that don’t conform to their views.

1 Like

Where did you do that?

Put in an FOI if you’re that interested.

That’s poor banter in fairness.