Presidential Election 2018

Admitting it is the first step

:smile:

:neutral_face:

This is the day

I’m going to vote on my way to work.

I’m still unsure who to plump for but hoping for a message or sign to help me decide.

I voted already for Casey - I’ll give him another vote this evening when I arrive in Limerick.

10 Likes

Vote for Casey

2 Likes

Casey for equality!

2 Likes

Just voted Casey
3 other chaps in engaged were vocal about doing likewise.
There were a few from the blue rinse brigade in there also assume they were Higgins supporters

3 Likes

I havent voted in about 15 years but will be voting today

2 Likes

YES WE CAN! CASEY 2K18!

6 Likes

Voted twice for peter already in two different booths.

1 Like

Vote early. Vote often. Vote Peter Casey

1 Like

It’s great to see the prison system serving its primary purpose of rehabilitation pal.

Enjoy. It’s a big day I expect for you.

From RTE

Polling has got off to a very slow start in Sligo town, where some booths have seen between just 1% and 2% of voters before 9am.

One large booth in Sligo had just two people cast their votes in the first hour, another had no one in for a full hour from shortly before 8am.

It is a similar picture in Cavan and Monaghan, with voters slow to come out.

One rural booth near Castleblayney had no one in during the first hour while other polling stations are reporting a slow trickle of voters this morning.

In Leitrim, it is also reported to be slow with staff at polling booths saying the voters so far have been mostly elderly with no rush of people voting on the way to work. Turnout in Drumshanbo is around 3%.

Turnout in Strandhill in Sligo is at about 2%, 3% in Scoil Ursula in Sligo town but as low as 1.2% in one booth in Cranmore.

this is brilliant for Casey backers

We are the passionate zealots that will vote Casey

1 Like

He’s 2/7 in the W/O market :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

whats he to win?

Still 10/1

https://twitter.com/horsebox1986/status/1055739267853533184?s=21

Cc @Horsebox

1 Like