Presidential Election 2018

Even the travellers know they are taking the piss and voting for Casey

Says the man who roared Tipp home on a September Sunday as they vanquished Antrim.
Do you know what? I’d have expected better from you. Fuck Higgins and his supporters, a shower of cossetted establishment cunts.
Mark my words - this Peter Casey has opened the door to eradicating what’s wrong with Ireland.

Get aboard the Choo-choo.

14 Likes

Casey Casey where ever you may be, you can’t win your own country. You could be worse, you could be Michael D, sucking off ten plus three.

They people of Ireland have spoken emphatically. They have rejected the politics of division

1 Like

What did scum fein get in the end??? I thought they had a steady 15-20% of the electorate these days :sweat_smile:

Dry your eyes, mate.

1 Like

The real winner in the SF debacle was the cute hoor who printed all those posters :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Pat Kenny is discussing it now on newstalk. Looks like the penny is dropping

They had posters up fucking everywhere :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Wrong login bud.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

How much was spunked on these posters?

cc @anon61878697

No idea mate. I’d say hit up Sinn Fein website and email them.

https://twitter.com/john_the_champ/status/1055928456897277952?s=21

1 Like

Lot of (pretend) shinners distancing themselves from the party this morning

3 Likes

A sitting SF MEP who could speak Irish fluently couldn’t beat fucking TV Dragons. :speak_no_evil:

Mary Lou made some fuck of this. Michael D was never gonna be beaten but by Jesus an established Party should of been able to pole well above a Plastic Paddy who had a cut off a few tinkers in THURLES.

2 Likes

SF dont really stand for anything anymore. Finished with them. Riding a wave of populism and hitching themselves to next bandwagon for a few cheap votes is not politics. Cherry picking young blonde female candidates is like something Justin Trudeaux queen snowflake himself would do.

4 Likes

Peter giving a masteclass on Marian’s coffee morning show

She is a good woman and a decent candidate for something. Not this election though. Waste of time money and credibility for SF tho. When they couldn’t beat MDH with McGuinness they should have had the smarts to stay out of this. Naieve in the extreme

All joking aside, I was actually impressed with her in any media events I watched.
She spoke clearly, obviously has a bit about her and speaks well. But, it seems now that the Core SF vote have no interest in reconciliation or acknowledging atrocities of the north, of wearing a Poppy for example, or apologising to Maria Cahill.

The core vote now seem more impressed with a Plastic Paddy who used some Travellers in Co Tipperary as a spring board to vent their rage.

1 Like