Presidential Election 2018

R-it-ma-tic

1 Like

They’re well able to count.

1 Like

Most of the gaybos I know are economically very right wing.

1 Like

cc @Julio_Geordio

It seems most bizarre but its true. I have a couple of gay friends and apart from one lesbian, the rest are quite right wing in their economic outlook.

So one left wing and one right.

3 Likes

You don’t see too many gays on the dole in fairness

Are you saying the dole is anti gay? :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/h10kXgTdhNU

One of them theorizes that he’s a Republican because he’s gay and the gays go against the norms of society, so that’s where we are today.

The snowflakes are gone mental because Casey has been invited onto the late late show. He hasn’t even opened his mouth yet and they are in meltdown. I hope he says something outrageous and melts their fucking minds.

2 Likes

He’s twisting their melons, man.

2 Likes

He should call all the Travellers scumbags, the same way John Connors said it about the Gardai.

1 Like

Hopefully he calls the snowflakes lazy scroungers. They’d lose their reason.

1 Like

1 Like

I'm not surprised that Peter casey will be on Late Late tomorrow night but I'm shocked. How irresponsible and utterly fucking PATHETIC. So desperate for ratings that they'll give a (defeated) hate-monger a platform.
Nice work normalizing hate-speech, Irish media!

— Marian Keyes (@MarianKeyes) November 1, 2018

Has Connors left the country yet?

2 Likes

350,000 Oirish people voted for Casey. He is entitled to be on the fucking late late show.

Tubrity will have had 2 days prep done in an attempt to grill him. Casey will laugh it off. There will be tinkers in the audience having a hop off of Casey.
A token snowflake will also be given a go at whailing.
I’ll be watching this with a nice glass of whiskey.

3 Likes

Distracting the other audience memebers as other other tinkers go around lifting the handbags off the ground.

2 Likes

Any comment John connors?

7 Likes

The last time a traveller was on the show he called every Garda in the country a scumbag. Imagine if the roles are flipped tonight and Casey called all the travellers scumbags

1 Like