Price of a Haircut

Ah here, a wash, conditioner?! WTF?!

bringing the little fella for a haircut this afternoon. Some head of hair on him for a year and a half, needs a cut every second month. Little fecker rubbing my face in it. :rage:

5 Likes

Conditioner in a barbers?

Hair Salon you roaster

1 Like

Are you female?

You are being badly mugged off there. Anything over a €10 is a rob and any man who gets his hair conditioned would badly want to reassess his life.

1 Like

With a wash and cut you’d stretch it to 15… Getting his hair conditioned tho… I don’t know of any Barber that offers that, and righlty so.

I had a lovely cut off a hottie in Macclesfield on Monday, where I was doing some work. 30 minutes. Excellent chat. I expected about £15. It was actually £10, reduced to £7 because it was Monday. She looked suitably horny when I thanked her and refused change.
She gave me a loyalty card which gives every sixth cut for free.
I intend to submit to her ministrations every 4 weeks. She is worth the trip.

6 Likes

Does she rub her labia against your arm and elbow like all good hot hairdressers do?

5 Likes

Its as cheap as 10 in ballincollig now. 15 was the cheapest in Cork for a long time and they were aften of poor standard. This one was excellent.

Did you get your fanny waxed too?

7 Likes

You can get a hair cut for a tenner in Limerick now once you have your wits about you. It’s more expensive in Castletroy i know that. Not sure what Raheen is like but city centre is very competitve with lots of barber shops in a small enough area.

No but I definitely had her boobs against my neck at one point. :+1:t4::mega:

4 Likes

Bumped for @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy. The best post about a haircut ever.

7 Likes

That last line is a thing of pure beauty.

1 Like

You couldn’t make that story up. :smile:

2 Likes

That post is even better the 2nd time around

2 Likes

I laughed out loud.

:joy:

:sweat_smile:

Can anyone else relate to this sort of thing with barbers cos i sure do?

Going to the barbers is not a straight forward thing for most people? Or do most people not give a shit where they go?

1 Like