Price of a Haircut

It’s like Russian roulette going into some of these places the way they turnover staff. You wouldn’t know who’d be cutting your hair from one end of the week to the next

Outstanding stuff. By god he was a harmless aul chap all the same though. I hope he’s safe wherever it is he is.

2 Likes

I stupidly decided to get my haircut prior to après work pints.
I entered this establishment at 5.45pm, think I’m next.

you mug

An obscene decision. A haircut should be factored in for an off-peak time - I usually toddle down to the barber’s at around 11.40am on a random Tuesday or Wednesday. Make an early lunch out of it.

2 Likes

incredible foresight there bandage, no wonder you are so successful, what kind of mug gets his haircut on Friday night or Saturday morning when everywhere is packed

Thanks, pal. Like you, I hope my astute observations and musings on TFK might be taken on board by naive youngsters like @Mullach_Ide.

You mug. That’s the worst i’ve ever heard. Sure everyone knows you don’t go near a barbers after lunch-time on a Friday.

Mate, I did reference my stupidity in my post. Supping a creamy pint of Guinness now, all’s well that ends well I suppose.

its actually uncanny that Bandage and I have the same routine for getting a haircut, half twelve on the second Tuesday of every month for me usually

1 Like

half twelve on the second Tuesday of every month for me usually
[/quote]

Enjoy it Tass. My monthly haircut is now reduced to once every three months.

do you have a combover mike?

No.
Its just age chief. Still have a full head of it. Just doesnt grow as fast. Have commited to having it all shaved off as soon as it starts to go

The guinness is full of bits of hair no doubt.
I badly need a haircut but hate getting them. The barber I usually go to is sound but he’s €16!

Fuck 16 yoyos is a bit steep chief. Tenner here

25 pound here

Had the young lad back getting another haircut today. He was wrecked and slept the whole way thru! At least it only costs me a fiver, I’d be broke otherwise. Might see if I can keep some of his for a hair transplant or something.

That’s pure roaster stuff.

I can see you now… Scratching like a manged tomcat… Bits of hair cuttings stuck to your forehead and the inside collar of your shirt.

1 Like

Imagine getting a hair cut on a Friday evening and then going straight out to a busy pub with loose hair all over your clothes and behind your ears!

@treatystones where do you get it cut? Its a tenner in most places in the city

2 Likes

A turkish lad, it called Knights. It’s around for years.