Price of a Haircut

Do they only cut good hair or could I go in with my bad hair and ask for a cut.

KP, Gallagher’s Barber on the town end of Dominick St. Excellent :+1:

1 Like

Went for a haircut yesterday afternoon to my usual barber, he’s a Turkish guy and I’d always get the hot towel shave along with a wax to tidy myself up. He’s some man for the chat and very, very slow.
Anyhow after 40 mins of waiting while he cut some young lads hair I was getting impatient and there were 3 others behind me in the queue I said I wouldn’t bother with the shave and just go for the hair cut. I explained to him I wanted a good tidy up as I have a speech to make early on Tuesday morning and to look my best.
No problem he says. I’ll open on Monday for you at whatever time suits. He’s a fucking topper.

What were you waxing pal? The full undercarriage was it?

The upper cheeks ( above the shave line) ears and edges of the eyebrows.
He does some job on it.

You must really wow them with those cheekbones

It’s makes the difference alright.
You wouldn’t realise how unkempt you are until he goes at you with the wax and stuff.
I’d highly recommend it.

I got a lovely haircut today, the stylist started at the top and worked his way down, first time seeing that technique

That’s the way they used to cut a mullet.

3 Likes

I got a 2 back and sides, styled to the right

1 Like

Lovely haircut today down in Ginners at Sutton Cross. 13 notes. Asked for a Trump and Ginner did me proud. I’ve such lovely hair, everyone says I have lovely hair.

3 Likes

Gays get it styled to the left I believe.

my was £35, including an eyebrow and nose hair trim

one side is of my head is slightly receding, so i get it that way to hide it

No fade?

I got a lovely cut from a Turkish chap myself today… I find a proper Turkish barber to be hard bet… Proper grooming. The cut cost 15 and I left him 5 notes to pick up some baklava.

Phew!

1 Like

Even the bald ones

I think I did a review of them earlier in thread…did you get the bay rum rubbed into your scalp at the end?

You cant bate a fresh haircut…half blade back and sides medium fade…scissors top…not too short though.

One of lifes simple pleasures for a few days.