Price of a Haircut

My 3-week anniversary is Wednesday 7th so that would mean a further cut on Wednesday 28th. I’ll therefore (unfortunately) be sporting messy, almost needing a trim, hair for my Christmas Day pictures to be posted across social media platforms throughout the day.

3 Likes

Would you not get a cut a few days before Xmas again.

For the follically challenged it’s vital to keep it short and tidy

I’ll monitor things as Christmas week develops. A mid morning, queue beating, trip to the barber shop on Thursday 22nd could be an option.

Game changer. Beating the system one day at a time pal :ronnyroar:

Would you chance a @Funtime special?

I wouldn’t, pal. He made a very pertinent point about the receding hairline / prominent forehead making the possibility of a high fade completely redundant.

1 Like

Indeed. I’m not sure I’d get away with it either

Is it madness going in Christmas week to get it done? I presume all the lemmings get it done that week but my timing is such this year that I’m going to need one bang on that week. I presume barbers would normally close around 22nd?

the barber will be open up to the last minute on xmas eve id say

Mine is the 9th. I can’t believe how badly I’ve fucked this up.:rage:

1 Like

It’s a pleasure to take the odd Monday off. I’ve had a doctors appointment and a hassle free haircut already. Gonna valet the car now before lunch.

2 Likes

You get a lot done with a Monday off while all the office monkeys are stood behind their printers.

4 Likes

I’m going to go in very early* Christmas week for a little bit of a trim and a shave and wax.
Early in the week and early in the morning.

I find it difficult to get a decent barber, I ask for the same thing every time, scissors trim, nothing fancy, just a small bit off but I never get the same result. They nod the head and totally ignore my instructions. My hair is roaster wild so they should know I’m not too bothered about the standard. They get bored of using the scissors and just take the blade out. Sometimes they get rid of the sideburns even though I haven’t asked for them to be removed. One silly bint actually brought my hairline up an inch at the back. She apologised and then charged me full whack, I didn’t realise how bad it was until the Mrs laughed at it. It’s like they get confused if you don’t ask for a blade 1 or 2 all over. Thinking of being drastic and going to a hairdresser.

2 Likes

Up until the spring of this year I used to get either a zero blade or a no.1 blade, I tipped into this lad on a week off for a blade and a hot shave, he immediately told me he’d do a scissors job that I’d like, I trusted him and haven’t looked back. I just tell him now to tidy it up and leave him at it.

That never happened.

You can’t go in looking for your regular 0 or a 1 blade and then the barber suggests a scissors.
That simply never happened and you’ve been caught telling fibs.

2 Likes

It grows quicker but thinner as the hair growing hormones can concentrate on an ever dwindling number of active follicles.

1 Like

Queueing for a haircut is a mugs game. If your barber doesn’t do appointments you need to find a new barber. The place I go to has now moved to appointment only.

3 Likes

I’m gonna grow it long lads - I’ll be the bulb off Jason Momoa when I do -

Answer my chips question you wanker.

are you going to get your face washed again aswell?