Price of a Haircut

Handy after you’ve been drinking.

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

Ooooooooft

My barber’s hometown of Izmir hit by an explosion today :frowning:

£9 for a quick back and sides in Moor St, Soho just now. Proper job.

€13 in Roches in Baldoyle. Nice barber. Had the Arsenal game on his phone on the counter for me to watch. He plays in a Westlife Boyzone tribute band by night.

2 Likes

@Juhniallio is there a barber in Portmarnock?

Robbie Brady’s brother works there.

I wonder did he cut my hair. :thinking:

he probably made a mess of it and blamed somebody else

12 Likes

Did he give you a split back two? cc @Bandage

Huh?

Yes. There are 2. Stephen is my barber of choice. He charged me 15€ for a haircut yesterday much to my dismay. There’s fuck all to cut.

Where are they?

Stephens is beside the post office.

While it’s a relatively close crop, this style is long enough that it should only require scissors on the sides and top. You could buzz the sides at the bottom if you want a slightly more tapered or faded look, but Gosling’s is just long enough that it doesn’t need any clippers. Your barber will need to use texturizing scissors up top, too, since this style is relatively flat. Volume isn’t the goal. You can see that Gosling’s look is a little “piecey”, meaning it doesn’t flow effortlessly together. (We’ll get more into that when we discuss styling.) You’ll need roughly 2-3 inches of hair up top to pull this off, though you can also try shorter versions of it, or keep trimming the sides while you grow out the top to these specifics. The sides should be a very close cut, though, flush against the comb that your barber employs to protect your skin from the scissors.

You must be the richest barber in the UK mate

Anyone in the GCD area frequent this establishment? @Bandage? @Horsebox?

I used to alright, mate but stopped going there because my hair looks like shit no matter who cuts it and there are closer options to me. Staff are a bit over friendly alright but I used to always get a pretty Eastern European blonde girl who always did a good job. The other downside is it is always busy so you could end up waiting half an hour sometimes which is too long for an impatient cunt like me.

Another testy poster