Price of a Haircut

50 for a prossie. Point the way…

they must be munter muldoon prossies if they are 50 - id guess only female rogbee players could charge that low

I’m still with the same guy as to when I started off this thread. Still 20 quid and that’s for the wash, cut and coffee. He gets Loaded in now which I read and of the guys who I’ve recommended the place to* he charges €25 :wink:

*He’s actually a really good hairdresser for women, Mrs. Locke goes there, she recommended him to her friends, then the boyfriends/husbands of her friends go there too. Word of mouth etc etc.

[quote=“Locke”]I’m still with the same guy as to when I started off this thread. Still 20 quid and that’s for the wash, cut and coffee. He gets Loaded in now which I read and of the guys who I’ve recommended the place to* he charges 25 :wink:

*He’s actually a really good hairdresser for women, Mrs. Locke goes there, she recommended him to her friends, then the boyfriends/husbands of her friends go there too. Word of mouth etc etc.[/quote]

jeff Devine?

No. I’ll PM you there

Did I just dream it one day but did I see some mad looking oul barber in Limerick city burning hair one day as one of his methods? It was on that bog warrior show Nationwide so maybe I did dream it.

Why would you watch that?!

Remember flano, its always best to pay for quality in these situations

Sky sex channels weren’t on till 8, I was feeling frisky and Mary Kennedy was looking tasty. Capiche?

Fair nuff. Usually a Simpsons on at that time though on Sky 1. Marge with the hair up?

Nuff said.

[quote=“Locke”]I’m still with the same guy as to when I started off this thread. Still 20 quid and that’s for the wash, cut and coffee. He gets Loaded in now which I read and of the guys who I’ve recommended the place to* he charges 25 :wink:

*He’s actually a really good hairdresser for women, Mrs. Locke goes there, she recommended him to her friends, then the boyfriends/husbands of her friends go there too. Word of mouth etc etc.[/quote]

Is this in Rathmines? I know a lad who runs a place in Rathmines but I don’t think it’s the same place.

I got mine done in the local place last Saturday week. I hadn’t been to the local place before but I knew that a lad I know worked there. He only charged me a fiver. Happy days :slight_smile:

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Is this in Rathmines? I know a lad who runs a place in Rathmines but I don’t think it’s the same place.

I got mine done in the local place last Saturday week. I hadn’t been to the local place before but I knew that a lad I know worked there. He only charged me a fiver. Happy days ;)[/quote]

No, in Cork Sledge

Oh right must have been someone else who was on about Rathmines.

Two things.

1. Nationwide is a cracking show. Michael Ryan being an absolute legend.

2. Buy your own razor and get someone who’s someway useful at using it to do your hair (everyone surely knows someone). I get one of my mates to do mine. 6 all over with a bit of fancy stuff around the sides. Sorted for the next 6-8 weeks.

Anyone who needs anything more complex than this is clearly some kind of a limp-wristed primadonna.

:confused:

Seconded!

[quote=“myboyblue”]Fair nuff. Usually a Simpsons on at that time though on Sky 1. Marge with the hair up?

Nuff said.[/quote]

Fuck that, marge is much better with her hair down…

Fuck it, thats what I meant to say!

Sorry, that wasn’t very precise. I meant tidying it up around the edges and blending it a bit with a bare blade where the sides/back meet the top.
Looks immeasurably better than just being sheared brutally all over.

Has anyone ever been to the barber at the bottom of main styreet swords just past the lights…

Apparently he was involved in some battle with Fingal Co Co to stop them knocking his place down, petitions and court sort of stuff. He was blowin on about it rael dub style, as ye say round here, a fooking legend.