Price of a Haircut

I wouldn’t have a clue about the beard trim but 18 euro isn’t obscene in Dublin

Not that I know of.

He’s around, but mostly over 35 from what I can see.

Nichola lives in Greater Manchester, I live in Limerick. Hardly worth the trip.

People forget that the All Ireland was one by a single point. One solitary point. That’s the smallest of margins. So I put it down to that, a lot of hard work, a good manager and as I posted before, Caroline Currid.

I’m a Cat by the way. A Cat living in Limerick.

You are a cat?

Anyone?

Naw just a pussy

Went into the Grafton Barber in Arnotts this morning. The initial engagement went Would you like something to drink? Coffee, tea, beer?

Like a beer at 9 o clock in the morning in the barbers would be a good start to the day.

You must have been looking particularly unkempt?

I had the vague look of a hobo alright.

Did you go for the beer in the end?

Too many cunts going around with beards nowadays. Wasting the valuable time of non bearded folk by taking a space for an hour or more. Trim your beard at home yourself you useless cunt

7 Likes

It was worse in the 90s

At least they weren’t bothered with trimming them in the barbers, if at all

I did not.

Amateur hour

My young fella went to nichola today. Not sure howmuch it was, but coincidentally, im going for beer now in a bit.

A beard on a young fella nowadays is a sure sign of a cunt I tend to find.

And that’s the bottom line, cos @myboyblue said so

Tenner in a barbers in Henry street the weekend, I guessed the barber was South African by his accent I was wrong. Zimbabwean…Lovely fellow. A highly racist chap.

Left Zimbabwe 22 years ago I think he said and has never went back since. Gave me a history lesson about the troubles in Zimbabwe, hadn’t a notion what he was on about or said most of the time I just nodded in agreement and said ‘god ya? that’s mad’. Must of presumed I was racist for a finish as I unknowingly agreed with most of his views.

1 Like

In the words of many a Brexiteer I’ve Taken Back Control and splashed out 35 notes on a hair and beard trimmer. I’m already half way to being in profit and I am very pleased with the results.

4 Likes

Do you keep downstairs nice and tidy too?

1 Like

No point.

1 Like