Price of a Pint

My favourite thing about Toners.

http://publin.ie/2015/dublin-pubs-in-film-a-fistful-of-dynamite-in-toners/

4 Likes

Actually not necessarily. Weatherspoons own a lot of pubs that are rebranded as far from a spoons as you can get, and have beer menus (I kid you not). The Botanist being one such example.

If the gods spare me, I will be sat there tomorrow afternoon. Not been in for a while.

1 Like

I’d say you’ve a fair chance of surviving til then.

1 Like

Used to live in a flat around the corner from it on Pembroke Lane. It was a great place for a toasted sandwich and a pint on a Saturday afternoon. Haven’t been in there in yonks.

1 Like

We know not the hour…

But I have the hope of it. Starting with lunch in The Gravediggers.

1 Like

Great memories to have.

Do not get into Toner’s enough myself. A world class spot. Hartigan’s not shabby either.

1 Like

One of my best friends headed back to Australia last weekend. I’d pay 15 euro a pint to go drinking with him right now I miss him so much.

8 Likes

Would you not go over yourself. A young man with no ties. Why not

2 Likes

There’ll be nobody left here soon anymore but America always interested me a little more for whatever reason

Go over to Vancouver for yourself

1 Like

The Paramount does the finest for a few early pints on match day :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Australia is lovely.

2 Likes

If it’s sunny tomorrow, arrive into Toners beer garden about 5pm. Wear wraparound sunglasses. Contain your hordn.

Head off to Australia or American. Leave the punting behind. It will change your life in ways you never imagined. Avoid Irish pubs too.

3 Likes

Not a sunglasses person, ever.

But ‘Pub Spy’ would be my dream job.

Things I learned today. Excellent. Thank you Fagan.

1 Like

Isn’t the whole point of going to America to go to the Irish bars and pick up Americans?

Toners in the sunshine Friday night after a day’s work. One of my happy places.

2 Likes

I wore that T shirt. The more interesting girls are found in American bars.

2 Likes