Pubs opening

total delusion, the number are not going down

1 Like

Hows things going with lockdown on the mainland?

thereā€™s no lockdown here, everything is open

1 Like

A lot of people just arenā€™t able to deal with reality yet and some others are just stupid.

If they open the pubs there canā€™t be any early closing time anyway as they only encourage house parties.

A lot of people are just misanthrpic scrooge types like @balbec and Dr Tony. The pubs will be open for the festive season, chalk it

And DK Metcalf is a guaranteed 10+ points every week.

wtf

That was a sarcastic comment. There is no way that the pubs are going to be open for Christmas. Sorry.

I see they stopped selling take away pints because brendan and nuala posted a picture on twitter, you could not make it up at this stage, Ireland is a laughing stock internationally

7 Likes

Locally too

who in their right mind would open a business for 2 or 3 weeks under savage restrictions only to close down again, the country is totally fucked

The next two weeks are crucial

1 Like

I heard Boris was isolating again

Yes, he was a close contact of a positive case last week. I guess this means you can catch it more than once or at least they think you can? :thinking:

Hopefully the PM will be bursting with antobodies now and his 2nd bout of the Covid wonā€™t have him in an ICU bed like his first. Its a good thing heā€™s as fit as he is too

He put up a video on social media. He looks like heā€™s about 80.

you to isolate by law if track and trace ring you when have been a close contact of a positive case, a total cod

Heā€™s as fit as a butchers dog.

1 Like

Surely someone of Borisā€™ stature would have access to one of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.