Pubs opening

RIP.
Heā€™s surely dead now.

I wouldnā€™t know as itā€™s not being updated on RIP.ie

1 Like

Fucking idiots. Thatā€™s what created the house party problem in the first place.

2 Likes

Leave em open to 11:30 and Iā€™ll toddle off happy with my lot :pint:

1 Like

Good thing no one will be able to buy drink in advance of a night out or that plan would seem pretty foolish.
As for 10 o clock closing. The pubs will be fucking hopping at 4pm if thatā€™s the plan.

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t tell you. He tipped home around 8

2 of the 3 pubs in the village were ā€œraidedā€ on Friday night. In the one Iā€™d frequent there was about a dozen or so present. The boys scapered into the living quarters. Itā€™s a kind of by invitation only but she wonā€™t turn anyone away either! The publican was told that there had been a complaint by a member of the public. Two people have been lined up as suspects, a mother of one of the lads frequenting every weekend or a local busybody which is more likely. Anyway the publican has said sheā€™ll have the TV up to the last and lights on every night going forward, so your wan can report all she wants! She has sent out the invite for next Sunday already!

12 Likes

Fair chance sheā€™ll lose her license at next renewal.

Not in the slightestā€¦ Sheā€™s not taking the piss out of it with big crowds, tis for herself for the company more than anything!

Sheā€™s breaking the law.

Itā€™s happened a few times to pubs already. License up for renewal. Objection. Lost.

Itā€™s wrong but it has happened.

Where was that?

What about people who work shifts till 7pm or the retail workers working late. They wonā€™t have a chance

The closing time for off licenses is already a pile of shite. Iā€™m having to go for cans on my break at work

1 Like

10pm closing time sounds fantastic

4 Likes

They can consider all they want. Tony wonā€™t be having it.

2 Likes

Absolute nonsense.

1 Like

Cloud Cuckoo land

The issue with house parties is youā€™re never told to go home. Could be out till all hours

3 Likes

Thatā€™s it. The 10 pm closing is a disaster. Nobody is ready to go home at 10 pm so invariably house parties are organised.

1 Like