Pubs opening

It won’t be that bad, we’ll just all learn to start at 2pm

1 Like

Keep em locked… We’ll have a great family Christmas.

1 Like

Via zoom

Open the pubs and well have a great family Christmas regardless

Mick has an awful problem with the drink. Especially around the holiday season

It’s very unedifying… Lads with nothing in their life huddled around a table forcing banter

Mick should be making better use of his time by learning about computers and pharmaceutical products

2 Likes

Some lads need the pubs to be closed by the guards to force them to spend time with their families at Christmas.

Why when you can be a legend down the local.

A barstool prophet holding court over a couple of drunk auld rogues over the latest black card and those bashtards above in Niphet

1 Like

Fair play to him. Must have been tough starting as a barman aged 7

I hear the Tipp lads headed out to @gilgamboa’s wans pub for a few on the way hone

It’s going to be a big battle to get the pubs back to what they were, long term. Once the 10pm (or whatever stupid early closing time they decide) is in place for a bit, there will be a clamour from busy bodies to keep in place once the virus is gone.

1 Like

Really they should extend opening hours so pubs aren’t full for the shorter period

5 Likes

Once they get powers they are very slow to give them back. NPHET will rule for years if left as is

2 Likes

No politician or civil servant ever hands back power easily

1 Like

I can tell you in confidence that longer opening hours are a given once we have all this nasty business behind us.

Look at the US after 9 11 and the patriot act. That scares the shit out of me

1 Like

What is the general feeling on the pubs opening?

If I get my afternoon pints Stephen’s Day I’ll be happy

2 Likes