Pubs opening

Iā€™d say thereā€™s a slim chance you might be able to have a pint outside by then.

The Tuesday after it maybeā€¦

1 Like

Sure couldnā€™t things really change in the next 2 or 3 weeks?

They could, but unless the public mood shifts the Gubbernment will be very slow after Christmas. All of April will be gone seeing do schools make the numbers spike, then May will probably be reopening non essential retail. Then June pubs and restaurants outdoors

2 Likes

After June bank holiday Iā€™m hearing.

Iā€™m going to pretend ye all said Easter and move forward with my plans.

1 Like

Youā€™ll be in Dingle staring at rocks out in the cold.

At least well have security in numbers. Every one seems up for a weekend away.

Donā€™t be a cretinous fucker.

Are places letting ye stay or does someone own a house there?

Same county travel restrictions until after June bank holiday.

Friend has a house. His Mam heard places were taking bookings for it but I guess that wouldnā€™t be too surprising.

Surely all the 5km stuff will be gone anyway?

If Boris opens opens the pubs end of March heā€™ll put pressure on our lads.

Enjoy the holiday but not an absolute hope pubs will be open

Go regardless

Iā€™d say if you want to travel you will be able to pretty easily. There seems to be more certainty for people in the 6 counties on going abroad on holidays than there is for people in the South and whether they will be able to holiday at home. You might have a better class of holiday abroad and might work out considerably cheaper. RTE cameras probably will be outside their jurisdiction as well.

Ryanair are launching 8 NEW ROUTES at

Belfast City from 1 June 2021 1 June:

Alicante -3x weekly

Barcelona -3x weekly

Malaga -3x weekly 2 June

Faro -2x weekly

Palma -3x weekly 1 July

Valencia -2x weekly 2 July

Ibiza -2x weekly 3 July

Bergamo -2x weekly

There will be huge police presence on roads around Easter and May bank holiday. Plus curtain twitchers on standby

Some discussion of relaxing the 5km post April 5th, but I would imagine the best case scenario is full intercounty travel by May BH.

Theyā€™ll wait till after BH. Theyā€™ll allow travel within county or X miles into neighbouring county if on the borderā€¦ Like they did last year.

It wouldnā€™t surprise me if they wait till after June BH for full intercounty travel.