Pubs opening

Interesting, I remember before it used to be a thing for the p2p that a local publican would have to transfer his licence to the marquee and was supposed to have the pub closed while the marquee was in operation.

2 Likes

I haven’t bothered going to a pub yet. Opening indoors up north from Monday but I’ll probably leave it a few weeks yet.

To be honest with the year thats in it you could and should be chancing everything you can, if you can

1 Like
2 Likes

Pubs surely won’t shut again?

The futures uncertain

He’s not exactly the image you’d have in your head of a ‘little old man’ out for a pint and a game of 25 in an irish pub
I might have missed the joke

1 Like

Its a play on a viral tweet about an auld lad in weatherspoons not being able to get a pint. That’s uber pedo wayne Lineker in the photo

1 Like
3 Likes

And the end is always near

This guy gets it

Back track.

LeP Inn taking bookings. Tables for 1 hr 45 minutes. Not sure if you can just rebook multiple times :roll_eyes:

Explaining = Losing

Anywhere doing food is perfectly entitled to fuck you out after two hours. It’s always been that way sure

1 Like

I had my first indoor coffee in many months at Costa coffee Wilmslow today.
Celebrity spot logged.

I’d neArly buy Larry Murphy’s for tfk make or into a rum bar like the Spaniard @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

1 Like

I’m definitely hitting The Spaniard in late July.

1 Like

How did the ESB end up owning it?

A couple of right bargains there

1 Like