Pubs opening

I thought that too. Must be to suck people in.

Larry went to prison. I suppose.

2 Likes

They’ll all go for double those amounts

1 Like

It would be much safer to actually open the pubs at this stage. Limerick city was rammed last night with people drinking take away pints

:pint:

1 Like

I had to work yesterday, the city was hopping with people drinking pints from 2pm on.

I see plenty of places with tables right outside the door doing "take away " pints. Maggie Chous /101 must have had 7 or 8 tables out.

Good.

It was stupid in didsbury last week. There are a few places which can open the whole front windows out. Hape of folk squidged in on the pavement all along the front and a gaping cavernous empty room full of spaced out empty tables.
Anyhow I’m going out for dinner and pints (2) this evening.

50 of us outside our local golf club last night. Our own local will be opening Sunday before bank holiday.

We are getting there.

Where is the supposed spike in cases of Covid in Limerick?

Had a few pints outside the Whitehouse last evening. It was the finest, you can tip away into their toilet & he had barrels out the side for tables

2 Likes

We’ll level our cities and rebuild them before opening the pubs

The arbitrary 105 minute limit to applied to indoor drinking. Lest anyone thought there wouldn’t be a needless restriction added

Talk of a time limit for indoor hospitality

:roll_eyes:

Public health won’t give up this power easily. The minimum unit pricing was one last hurrah for the publican and food pyramid alliance. Time for publicans to face up to that reality.

1 Like

Not one country pub will stick by this rule… Fucking joke

3 Likes

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dont fucking ruin it.

A slap in the face to frontline workers.

I know at least 6 of them that will be joining me, probably in separate groups as they probably won’t allow any more than 6 together…

Laughable but expected.