Pubs opening

Someone must have told Whelan the bus from Drom was on the way.

Door locked at 9:05pm :confused:

2 Likes

Lads how do you carry your vaccine cert? I find the Apple wallet to be best and very accessible.

Best option for the iPhone.

1 Like

That’s the one. It’s a dinger. I have the Laois GAA match tickets in there too off the Unverse ticketing system. She’s a belter.

Different from the rest.

4 Likes

A4 folder with a button to fasten the flap.

4 Likes

You won’t need it in a week or so…

I’ve got a feeling…

Folded up in the back pocket with my face-mask.

Your man from Tramline seems to be the elected night club industry spokesperson. Going by his interview on Newstalk this morning they’ve been told they won’t be opening at full capacity

Seems quite annoying to have to be transferring it in and out of your trousers. You should look into the app’s, it’ll be very useful over the coming months.

I think I love her.

5 Likes

I might just get it tattooed on the back of my hand. Like those stamps that nightclubs used to use back in the 2010s, remember those?

I am of course joking here. I am an IT Professional, so I know what the “Files” button on my phone does and I kind of do my own thing from there.

You should consider a neck tattoo, they’re so hot right now

My man in the capital says Nphet reckon the pubs are alright :pint:

Anything on the opening hours? Michael Lehane on the new earlier said they might get an extra 30 minutes before closing which sounds fairly shite.

That wouldn’t be good enough

The early closing time is a great job to get you home and right as rain next day but it makes no sense for Covid prevention now.

1 Like

To continue on as they are, or will the covid cert requirement be scrapped?

Everything back to normal bar vaccine checks

1 Like