Pubs opening

I wouldn’t be too worried about it

1 Like

Practical and common sense.

:joy:

It’s the key to all this from nphets point of view really. So much chat about the likes of nightclubs when in reality the amount of people who care is miniscule

It’s what the people want. People are grassing up corner coffee shops probably staffed by two teenagers for not enforcing these gestapo rules on behalf of the government. Guards being called for someone taking off their face mask a step too early, just before they do the worm on a club dancefloor is the logical consequence of this.

The oirish are servile and they love it.

10 Likes

People demanding vaccine certs are checked so people can sit a distance apart from fellow vaccinated people in a pub

1 Like

Not being allowed to jive is putting a few lads over the edge.

1 Like

I wonder will their be many crossing the border from Derry to Donegal this weekend as no nightclubs in North open?

Where do roasters in Copper’s having shouldering contests & headlock duels fall within the guidelines ???

I always wondered who his target market was. Makes a lot of sense.

Will they have the guidelines out in time for nightclubs to open at 12?

Also what is a nightclub at full capacity? I have been in nightclubs that you basically can’t move while standing with the amount of people

Whatever the fire safety officer says I assume.

Saw one nightclub in Dublin has cancelled it’s events for this weekend. All sold out in advance.

It’s this kind of shit that ruins it.

It’s time for lads to drive on rather than question this stuff.

1 Like

The wearing of masks leaving a table does seem to only be a visual reminder of some description. Taking on and off a mask stuffed in a jeans pocket or a handbag is a cod if you accept virus is airborne.

Anyway it looks like it’s over.

It’s all about reminders.

They all go out the window after three pints thankfully.

2 Likes

:pint: :pint: :pint:

Anyway lads.

Good pub in Limerick city for United match at 4.30 on Sunday? I should be perched at bar at 4.

Praying I’ll be standing past 11.30 :beers::beers:

1 Like