Pubs opening

Presume it’s over 18s the other nights. Remember getting refused from howl at the moon as 18 year olds. Sorry lads over 25s. Who the fuck goes to a nightclub when they’re over 25 we thought.

1 Like

What were they gonna do? Their entire business model was effectively ripped up overnight without warning with no supports not even the PUP. People have a right to survive

1 Like

Donnelly said on Morning Ireland this morning that most publicans welcomed the midnight closing. It went unchallenged. He’s some WUM.

1 Like

I hear pubs now will be having their NYE countdown around 9ish

5 Likes

It’s over a year since Donnelly and Martin were both at one of the press conferences at the same time.

The low paid immigrants will get home early now @glasagusban

I’m not saying they’re wrong at all. It’s what I’d do. Just the holy Joe’s on Twitter. The snitchers, the bitcher’s, the ones who take pictures.

1 Like

I worked there when I was in university, there was an over 30s bar/club on the top floor. At the time I thought it was the most pathetic place I’d ever seen.

Even worse than over 40s night in Nightowls Ranelagh?

I’d say you were more a Sachs hotel man ye dirty aul yoke …

Lockdown incoming on 13 December is what I’m hearing

Will it be a circuit breaker?

See in the Russian New Year

That would be the 40th anniversary of Polish martial law. Kind of appropriate really.

@mickee321 I win

1 Like

If I was in charge I’d be inclined to shut the schools for the month of December.

The pubs wont shut until January.
Bank it

2 Likes

You’d hope they’d be open for the Munster Club Final

2 Likes

I was hoping they’d open them up again in January.

Agreed