Pubs opening

A day for the high stool with the golf and the racing on.

3 Likes

Dont do it mate life is precious.

La Dolce Vita

We’ve criticized the GAA to the high heaven’s for the mess they have made of the scheduling in recent times but to be fair it was good planning to have a weekend free so people can focus on the Racing and Golf.

3 Likes

Some day of sport ahead.

Couldn’t ask for a better filler between League and Championship. Hats off to the schedule makers

2 Likes

It’s gone from bad to worse for Jay. A petition to have €13.7m of debt written off has been rejected.
Result - Bankruptcy. You’d still have the feeling that Jay isn’t quite feeling the pain yet.

1 Like

I see the Xico boys have bought Becky Morgans on Grand Canal Street. cc @BruidheanChaorthainn

It’s actually a little different group. Jack used to work in xico his parter in gorilla and a good friend of mine Johnny Mc Cormack. They’ll fly it.

1 Like

I see the old Larry Murphy’s on Baggott Street has reopened as Thomas Rody Maher’s. Is there a Tipp connection?

It’s a Press Up venue so it’s probably a made up name.

4 Likes

Oh great. The city needs more Press Up venues :man_facepalming:

I suppose Larry Murphys isn’t very marketable these days

1 Like

Larry Murphys, now that was dank.
The ESB own that building and they were supposed to be knocking into it. I suppose work from home etc has put the kibosh on plans

A nice €1.7m windfall for the ESB.

Larry Murphy’s used to take a West Limerick eatery approach to their toasted ham and cheese sandwiches with unnecessary accoutrements like onion and pickle

Did they sell it? That’s hilarious. They spent decades trying to buy it

Oh god. No one predicted this. Minimum price drugs are needes

I can see this being a forum favourite.

1 Like