Pubs opening

Could do a right job inside. Especially for the location

3 Likes

They’ll be out of business by the weekend

1 Like

Had a most enjoyable few pints outside Peter’e Pub yesterday afternoon, between the weather, people watching and the porter, a great 2 hours or so

5 Likes

Roy just gets it.

4 Likes

Fucking flute

Is there not bouncers on every pub on Camden St except for Against the Grain which is on Wexford St

Maybe not at half 7 on a Tuesday but generally yes bar maybe Anseo

1 Like

And Cassidy’s

And Ryan’s

And Devitt’s

On the really big nights Peter will take charge on the door of Ryans.

I have a good rapport with the big man that has the moustache outside Devitts. He has gone out of his way to accommodate me on occasion.

Peter is always sound to me. Never an issue. I don’t see his son there anymore. He was a bit excitable.

1 Like

Had a small bit of bidness to do so ended up gate crashing the local Monday club earlier and had a pint with them. We are not living at all lads.

6 Likes

I did a Monday Club recently enough, you’d miss it alright but it’s not as easy as some lads make it look.

3 Likes

I dunno. It’s the same lads I see at this Monday club locally. Many of them have a daily membership. Sad.
I pity the bar man listening to the one shite all the time. Can’t be good for you.

1 Like

Mrs Molloy must be the only gobshite in the country who doesn’t know you can’t buy hooch before 12.30 on a Sunday. Why the fuck didn’t she buy the couple of cheap bottles of Chardonnay on Saturday, the gowl.

7 Likes

She’s not the only one. Michael wrote the letter.

2 Likes

It’s a stupid rule tbf. As is the early closing

Victimisation of people on the rollover.