Pubs opening

You should be allowed to buy alcohol whenever you want if you can provide your GUI card.

11 Likes

Wasn’t it brought in so that lads wouldn’t be drunk in mass?

Gee card?

The exemption should be inclusive and apply to golfers with a penis also.

Proper order. A drunk down the back of midnight mass ruined Christmas for many children in my parish of St Joseph and Benildus when he roared “there’s no fucking Santa Claus”

He didnt get his bike :frowning:

1 Like

(Taking the) Michael has lads hopping like sausages in a pan. All it took were the trigger words “luncheon” “golf” “ladies” “committee “

1 Like

I wouldn’t envisage Michael being familiar with the concept of the Monday Club. He sounds the sort of sanctimonious, craw-thumping, entitled cunt you’re the better for never having met. I’ll bet he has the house paid for as well….

3 Likes

Fight fight fight

1 Like

Lads writing snide letters to the times would have made great lads on t’internet if they were a few years younger

6 Likes

Like @artfoley writing a letter to the Irish Independent but posting it to the Irish Times to print.

1 Like
3 Likes

Mulligans last Saturday lunchtime Liffey swim

5 Likes

The great porter laureate will be confused when he staggers out of Grogans later and thinks he’s in Fleet Street.

5 Likes

CC @Batigol

1 Like

Grogans seems like a pub populated by doses.

3 Likes

Anyone know what’s going on with Callanans bar in cork, doesn’t seem to have reopened since covid, have we seen the last of her?