Long Live the king

A commoner, but one from the upper classes of British society and who would have been familiar with the gravitas of the role. A far cry from a divorced American actress looking to increase her profile.

4 Likes

Did Meghan ever get the bar exams in New York?

Was the marriage to Mike annulled or wtf

I’m going to stop you there. She is mixed race, one of her parents is black. I’m fairly sure that you don’t get to decide on how much black she is.

7 Likes

Unbelievable stuff.

You can fire ahead. Herself is of mixed ancestry. We all are*. Using this to throw out the race card when it suits is wrong. I personally don’t think most people care about anyone’s colour anymore, but even if you did, I’d look at Meghan and think she has a nice tan and complexion. I’d love skin like that. 🤷

**I’m probably mostly paddy with a Viking rapist somewhere in the past.

Indeed

1 Like

I think he may be pulling your leg there mate.

Was he not arrested with McMahon in Lonford on way back from Sligo a couple of hours before the explosion? McMahon was from Carrickmacross IIRC.

So is Megan a lizard person as well now or how does that work?

1 Like

Harsh on the lads washed up from the Spanish Armada …they done untold out wesht…

1 Like

The fascination on here with this is very very odd

3 Likes

That they did, the very few that survived.

1 Like

The aul lad side of the family are positively Moorish

1 Like

I had herself ranting on about it when I got in from my run this morning.

Covid and the Crown

It’s easy see how two lads with a walking stick and a stern look in Dublin Castle ruled the Micks for 800 years

1 Like

I’d imagine it’s big news in Britain so that’s fair enough. I didn’t know Irish lads were this enthralled by the British royal family

John Bruton would be proud

Megan is one of our own. We are just looking out for her.

It’s a strange one alright.

The gahlibans rush to defend the royals is weird

It truly is …

1 Like