Long Live the king

I heard he’s related to Kaiser Wilhelm, the scamp.

That was a bit of Craic

Poor John Bull is seething

Was your wan promoting a book?

There was a photo on here the other day where one of the 3 women was the bulb off a squaw.

EDIT: found it.

White man shouts down non-white woman as she speaks about racism. Thank god that’s not something that you see often.

John Bull seething over some rabble rousing gold digging Yank mouthing off? Hardly.

Piers Morgan is hopping like sausages on a frying pan.

He’s only sour because she blanked him.

The Brits are rallying around Liz hard this evening. There was a quote from Oprah Winfrey on the Irish radio news headlines this evening - “they told her she should be 50% less herself”. Best advice my mother ever gave me was to be less myself. The Brits are just going to decide that Meghan is a narcissist and they’ll just despise her. I was talking to a very moderate unionist friend who told me that Meghan is just playing the race card. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a few “Oprah is a racist” scandals in the British press. I think Oprah is being very naive about what she’s taking on.

Its been a while since Liz got anyone hard.

1 Like

Flatty is a unionist now too?

1 Like

The other way round I reckon

That’s just the traditional family wear.

1 Like

Prince Henry comes out of this looking like some sap.

1 Like

I’d say Oprah doesn’t give two fucks. Shes one of the wealthiest women in the media. All shes interested in is keeping her name in lights for as long as she can.

I’ve received a MEME related to this whole Megan & Ginger interview thing on the WhatsApp and all I’ll say is yer wan Whoopi Goldberg is gone very shook looking.

It’s a sad day when you get called a racist just because you’re worried your great grandson will turn out ginger