Question for the techies

They seem to have based the AI on Darren Frehill.

3 Likes

Cc @Julio_Geordio

Lads, how the fuck do I retrieve bookmarked posts around here?

Click on Houla and then this icon.

1 Like

Someone’s getting a dunt here

4 Likes

Why am i being told that TFK is unsupported on chrome on me aul ipad?

The only acceptable questions left on tfk

I am trying to resolve a case of paranoia in someone close to me. They are convinced that their phone is hacked and that her texts and calls are monitored. I have told her it is highly unlightly, that it is almost impossible for lay people to do and also illegal.
So techie question -
Am I correct?

It’s very possible if someone knew what they were doing.

Without giving us specific details she could try changing phones and then see if ‘things’ improve.

Is it possible she could be linked to some online portal such as icloud which is syncing her messages? If someone else, like her ex-partner, had access to the icloud account he could be monitoring the calls and messages.

She has done. ‘Things’ are difficult to ascertain, I’m asking her what makes her think she is being listened in on, she says she hears strange tones and sounds on certain calls.
@PasqualePaoli how technical would someone need to be? And if you weren’t a techie, who would do it as a service?

I don’t know/think so but it’s something to rule out I guess.
Calls, texts, WhatsApp and gmail is the extent of her phone use really. No FB/Insta or TT

1 Like

I don’t use iphone myself but if she has an iPhone its the first thing I’d check

1 Like

Its an average Vodafone Samsung or other. We’ll check it thank you.

Can you tell @gilgamboa how to set this up for the Naples trip.

If it’s android does she have location history turned on. This allows google track her location history and target her with adds accordingly.

If somebody else has access to her google account then they can track her movements past and present on google maps. It’s scary!

So she should turn that off and see if it turns back on by itself.

1 Like

Has she a metal plate in her head?

She might soon :grimacing: :grimacing: :exploding_head:

1 Like