Question for the techies

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I prefer to feed my Gmail accounts through outlook.

1 Like

Eh notes?

you’ll have to be more specific Julio…

Everything about it is shit but it’s crashing all the time lately.

I’ve been a heavy user since 2018 and in all that time I’ve never experienced an issue with Teams crashing. The file storage is built on sharepoint so its far from perfect but overall its pretty solid in my experience.

1 Like

Are you running it on Windows 7?

Christ lads ye don’t know how good we have it with Outlook. I’d ta use that fucking Lotus Notes shite in the prior job. You’d look at the community support posts when there was the weekly outage and it had lads seething from Hyderabad to Honduras.

2 Likes

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

In what way

Me neither

We were trying to run a company wide meeting on it today and it kicked everyone out, people couldn’t see the screen share. I had to hard restart it to get it going again for me. The more simple among us had to turn off the compooter altogether.

We run presentations on it a lot and it’s very glitchy. I find anyway and everyone complains about it.

I just think Gmail has a way more natural interface. I used in the last place and I’m finding it very hard to go back to outlook.

1 Like

Hmmm… usually solid as fuck. might be no harm to get the IT guys to review the settings on the tenancy.

1 Like

The IT guys said to switch back to the old version.

Not being funny but do ye know how to use it properly? I would regularly be on presentations with 100 plus people from inside and outside the company and never an issue

I’ve never seen an issue with teams. Zoom. Now thats a memory hogging piece of shit

2 Likes

Twas the breakout rooms exploded it today.

Gmail is a balls for email threads and finding attachments. Teams folders and file share is an absolute balls.

Saying all that bill gates is a threat to humanity so sny alternatives are welcome

1 Like

They are some pile of balls alright