Question for the techies

Would you typically be able to hear it?

Yes always.

Well that’s not a good sign.

No it’s hasn’t given an once of trouble until this.

Probably the power cable so. Borrow another on off someone.

FAO of the board nerds.

I’ve been given a new Surface Pro for work, but my ability to install new apps/programs is restricted by the ‘administrator’. How do I circumnavigate these restrictions? One app in particular is linked to my Fox subscription and is needed to watch live NFL/EPL/SPORT at work. I need this app.

1 Like

It’s restricted for a reason. Obey your administrator or give him back the device.

2 Likes

Spoken like an IT admin

1 Like

Nobody gets between chucks and NFL RedZone, not you, not chief nerd, not nobody.

2 Likes

I’d say Chuck is they type of clown to bring Cryptolocker into the network after downloading it on utorrent.

1 Like

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

Is there any way of getting one telly to hook up with another?
My ahem “hurling channels” are all on the telly in the lounge as that is where the sky feed and the Internet hardwire is.
I’d really like to watch them on the telly in the kitchen.
Is there any way of doing this?

Get a magic eye

Ta. Will Google to see wtf it is :grinning:

You hook it to your sky box and the second tv and it transmits whats the sky box shows to the second telly

But the people in the lounge will see the “hurling” if they switch that telly on.

2 Likes

Fuck them Fagan.

Ah. I see what you did with the inverted commas. :scream:

1 Like

What if it’s a “sky” box.

makes no odds. You can just hook it to the two tvs and you can watch what the first tv is showing on the second tv. I think you can get ones that will let you change the channel on both tvs from either tv but i assume they cost more