Racism Continued

Equally same lads wanted healthcare denied to unvaccinated immigrants.

The online world has become a silly battleground where somebody adopts a position and then digs in. There’s no nuance or context allowed. There’s lads on here who spend their whole life on Twitter and in same breath call out Twitter as creating extremists without seeing what it does to them

2 Likes

@backinatracksuit and himself are being ironic in a post post punk world
that doesn’t allow for parody

Wow there are some properly stupid cunts out there. She’s as Irish as he is the silly fucker. The reason he is stupid is because of his genetics.

https://twitter.com/niall_diarmuid/status/1802086458221596703?s=46&t=K27wQ5SlUD1o1nD3wyFPgA

2 Likes

I’m 89% Irish.

That’s some take from Niall,what’s his take on Paul McGrath I wonder

1 Like

I’ve met her a few times. I met her for the first time maybe 7 years ago. With her mother who was so proud of her at her junior medals (who’d scoff at some of the Daddy posts about 9 year olds feeling pressure hurling :grinning:). She’s vey proud of her roots but she’s very much an Irish girl.

I’m seething at a nobody who uses the tricolour as a sop to his insecurities drawn by failure to have a pop at a very talented Irish woman who wraps herself in the tricolour to show our and her excellence.

12 Likes

Absolutely nothing wrong with that either, aren’t we always doffing the cap to Irish Americans all the time

1 Like

Shaggy is as Irish as myself.

If he thinks he’s Irish let him off

Is anyone else’s twitter feed absolutely insane? I like to click into the mental stuff and see what the comments are (also insane). So I’m wondering if it’s recommending shit to me because I’m clicking or if everyone sees it?

1 Like

Twitter is mental in general,but there’s also some gas stuff on it

This wan thinks Adeleke has had her 15 minutes :grin:
https://twitter.com/kvn_clmn/status/1802001695209136405?t=wWHzsDtyIQE4d_oE8zTScA&s=19

RCSI will be getting a few emails about this I expect.

Are they real accounts?

The problem with Twitter is that in the olden days and nowadays there are hundreds and hundreds of
volunteers who coach who line tracks who fundraise who cajole who shout and scream who laugh and cry who congratulate and comiserate who have no voice and who this week was their week too

2 Likes

Can’t say I know her personally so don’t know

1 Like

I only use TwiX to look at the crazy shit some of you put up. I have never seen anything on it that’s originally positive or trustworthy.
I think we give these fucking mentallers far too much oxygen by clicking and sharing to be honest.

1 Like

Ewan comment there is also unbelievably ironic considering his entire online persona is chipping away at successful folks

1 Like

Be kind says Ewan and he spending his life a cunt :joy:

6 Likes

fair enough so

I had a look at twitter there this morning and there seems to be a fair few non anonymous account genuinely trying to claim in reasonable tones that Adeleke is not Irish due to blood etc. I wonder what percentage of Irish people think this. Would you have had english people saying Ian Wright or Les Ferdinand weren’t english at one stage?