Racism Continued

Horrible, horrible cunt.

Its a beautiful day out there lads

3 Likes

Horsebox: “If you ever even mention the death of somebody in the public eye, you’re a horrible, horrible cunt!” :joy:

I don’t care to get involved in a discussion on trans issues but you are wrong here. There are intersex people. This is not made up, it’s scientific fact. So you are wrong, scientifically, factually, objectively, from the start here.

1 Like

When other genders are definable fair enough. There may be genetic abnormalities but there are two genders, as accepted fairly universally until recent when people can start identifying as something else. My view is that it is in the main a mental health issue that should be addressed rather than encouraged.

As I’ve just pointed out, you’re wrong.

You don’t even understand the difference between sex and gender so any discussion with you is futile.

2 Likes

Sure fair enough. We can agree to disagree I suppose.

You still remain so incredibly intelligent…pleade answer the questions from earlier.

There are two genders in the constitution. Anything else is a genetic abnormaility in my opinion. A generic abnormality is not a gender.

Not really no. You made an assertion a number of times that is factually, scientifically, objectively wrong. This isn’t a difference of opinion, you’re simply wrong.

There are two genders and genetic abnormalities. If there are other…ehat are they. How are they defined?

Incorrect again.

Intersex isn’t a third gender or a third sex you complete gimp. They are genetic abnormalities. Never has there been someone so ignorant and stupid who thinks they’re right about many things.

2 Likes

Personally, I think you’re an abnormality.

3 Likes

Be kind…only poor people have feelings

https://x.com/EwanMacKenna/status/1802472925909410155?t=sRurRz7u52Pa3oU_pXAtEg&s=19

1 Like

Lads I’m not proud of it but I did some racial profiling this morning. My house sits between a house belonging to a couple from Monaghan/Carlow and a house belonging to an Indian family. Anyway, this morning, a cricket ball had found its way into my lawn and, without checking, I just knew which lawn to throw it back into

11 Likes

I love the way he thinks nobody is going to hammer McIlroy. Or how he thinks Paul kimmage wrote a 5000 word hit piece on David Clifford for kicking a few wides last year against Dublin.

1 Like

seems his ire is at Paul Kimmage more so than anything. Whats the story on Kimmage ruining a womans life and making her loser her house? I assume Ewan isnt exaggerating for effect here and that played out as he says.

There’s two Indian lads working in my place, both on the same team. Look absolutely nothing alike.

I called one of them the other ones name last week.

:expressionless:

2 Likes

@GeoffreyBoycott will be seething his ball is gone