Racism Continued

Lord does every question have to be spelled out.

You said

Now what makes you think he wasn’t?

Eh I’m not sure you read my post or understood it.

You’ve embarrassed yourself. You asked for proof of your racism. It’s been handed to you for all to see.

Your moaning is a persistent theme of late. Don’t be a racist if you don’t want to be exposed for it.

Ah so when you said

That was complete horseshit. You can’t back it up sure. Making stuff up again, cowardly cowardly shit.

I’ve it lit. Tis wicked out there

1 Like

An auld mug of scald and something decent to watch on the tele and you’re sorted.

You have been whinging like a baby all day on this topic. Stop asking for people to prove everything you’ve clearly just said. It’s tiresome.

You denied being a racist. God only knows why. You’re a racist. And an unapologetic one. And a moan. And a fool to go with it. What a guy.

3 Likes

The fact that BLM has either facilitated or stood by as its protestors have committed very serious crimes is moot. Racism is now a red line topic, and the radical neo-Marxist political movement that is BLM is excluded from the debate. There is a cohort of posters that are convinced that BLM is above reproach, and unfortunately one of them is a very dogmatic and unreasonable individual and the other is the man who pays the bills.

It is very clear that the meaning of the word ‘racist’ has been hijacked. The vast majority of the times you see someone on TFK being called a racist is as a result of them merely challenging the opinion of another poster, or refusing to conform to the made-up sensitivity standards of the PC-brigade. I have lost count of the times I’ve been called a racist here, and in no case has the supposedly guilty comment had anything whatsoever to do with race. These accusations are never challenged by moderators, and any attempt at discussion is merely deemed to be a further sign of racism. This is fundamentally illogical, and it seems to be driven by some sort of nonsensical identity politics.

It’s clear from today’s interactions that TFK is being dictated to by what Greg Gutfeld referred to as “coddled, white, over-caffeinated, over-educated, under-experienced, left-wing individuals”. Debate is closed down in favour of harassment and infantile insults. “You’re a racist piece of shit because I said you are” is what passes for debate. TFK has become an overly-sensitive social media cesspit, and the sensitivity is being encouraged by two groups; one group refuses to condemn the murder of an 8-year-old child, as it could damage their support of BLM; the other group likes to preach morality, despite being IRA apologists.

5 Likes

You called another posters wife a ‘bought gook’ twice. Seriously pal. Thats not acceptable behaviour. Now, before you reply, calling me a junkie, doler, West Brit, think about that for a second . Then ask yourself is referring to someone’s wife in that manner acceptable.

4 Likes

Another long winded complaint about TFK. You really should find a more accommodating home.

1 Like

So so triggered, you ok hun?

So you’ve no proof of your original claim. Don’t be making stuff up on the internet.

Truly amazing how you only jump on when other people are having a go. You cowardly cunt. Strange that the poster who it was directed to isn’t taking issue he just saw it for what it was and gave plenty back. But you are all outraged for him how, noble of you.

My eyes…

I love you guys

raw

God only knows why you keep coming back to us… Life is meant to be easy

1 Like

You’re equally guilty of shutting down conversations by calling people Karen or hysterical when it suits, or some other form of slur when you think a point shows “weakness”. Usually that “weakness” is empathy towards other human beings, which you seem to lack, judging by your posts on numerous topics.

1 Like

If you think that sort of language is ok at any time then you are a racist.

1 Like

I’d have to take issue with that…

2 Likes

You mean the kind of empathy @glasagusban displayed when he suggested I was on “the spectrum”.

If it’s empathy you’re after, you’ve come to the wrong place.

I don’t think there are any racists on TFK. Not the white hood cross burning type anyway. There are some insensitive posters for sure. Some edge lords and some very misguided souls but I don’t think we’ve full on racists.

The kind of language that has been on display on TFK since the site started?