Racism Continued

But shur that’s the thing. You don’t know what kind of call you are responding to 100% of the time. Tony Golden case here for example. In the states the police do seem over militarized. Why is it that it has come to that though?

Lies and propaganda.

It’s not even a sentence, let alone a simple or a coherent one.

Ah. So you want to refund the police. Great proposition.

Yeah but I’m a top top civil servant so I can manage various things at once. Right now for example I’m doing a poo.

1 Like

So they want to defund the police?

No, reform the police - not defund them. Defunding them would mean paying less means attracting less suitable people for the role. Fund the police but reform them.

Do you own a dictionary?

Ask @Horsebox.

No, you appear to be misunderstanding what advocates of defunding the police in the USA mean. Do a small bit of research for yourself and it’ll set you straight.

The “war on drugs” has been a huge waste of police resources for little or no societal benefit. Legalize and regulate drugs and deal with misuse as a medical issue.

3 Likes

we’ve been down this rabbit hole before. its another example of the leftist assault on the proper meaning of words

Defund means 1 thing… unless they’ve gone and updated the meaning of it in the last while that only a few people know about? - you cant just go making up any old meanings to words you like, that makes language redundant.

True. Legalise and regulate weed and yokes and coke. Give addicts free heroin etc. Make the illegal drugs trade irrelevant and non profitable. Prohibition has done nothing to impact demand except given scumbags a monopoly on the industry. Tax it highly and pump the funds in to treatment. Look what happened the illegal trade when headshops were a thing. Dealers were burning the shops down they were losing so much money.

2 Likes

I broadly agree with you but heroin really has to be a no no .

Do what they do in Switzerland. Clinics give it to them for free. Obviously you need to be a certain threshold before it’s subscribed. We do it with methadone already. Cuts out the revenue stream for the dealers. Prescription drugs are another issue but half the addicts in town get them from their gp anyway. And id say there’s not much of a profit margin on them.

1 Like

Wouldn’t Crystal meth be the main problem drug in the US

Varies in each area/state and demographic. Opioids/fentynal is a really growing issue

Oxycontin.

Nicotine