Racism Continued

Maybe yourself and @horsebox could start a campaign?

There’s a lot of supposition in that. In theory it sounds great.

Typical lefty - start a campaign… That’s why we have this bizarre problem as it is -too many fuckers looking to jump on campaigns.

it’s all theoretical, but as it stands, the police in some states are overstretched, overworked, not qualified and dangerous

Would you say they need to be reformed?

Normal reform could help that.

In general though, police will spend a lot of time doing nothing. That’s the nature of any job that involves responding to situations.

My impression of any American city I’ve visited, with the exception of Las Vegas, is that much more police are required than are currently in situ

yes. whatever it’s called or the slogan is, it needs to be looked at. Don’t get hung up on words bro. Actions are where it’s at

fartholey means that you’ve run out of steam and imaginative ways to come back

1 Like

Words are important too bro. They have meaning … If words didnt matter then we could use the N word freely without glas reporting posts.

or people could get hung up on the meaning of a slogan and fight about that rather than looking at the underlying issues and dealing with those. I’ve reached the end of my interest in this discussion as I really couldn’t give a shit. Let it burn

Refund the Police. The people want their money back

Reform the police.

Defund Dublin

Hmmmm…

1 Like

Sín é

1 Like

the coup de grace

I read it on the bbc site I think. Yank cops are maniacs

1 Like

Opinion is the operative word there.

exactly, e should be using the dictionary meaning, not Op ed pieces

defund

[ dee-fuhnd ]SHOW IPA

verb (used with object)

to withdraw financial support from, especially as an instrument of legislative control:Many university programs were defunded by the recent government cutbacks.

to deplete the financial resources of:The cost of the lawsuit defunded the company’s operating budget.

1 Like

Pick one Art.

1 Like