Racism Continued

Preach brother

1 Like

:laughing:

You gotta laugh at this headline from Reuters. “Skirmish” - yeah there was a bit of a shemozzle in Louisville but nothing too serious. Meanwhile back in the real world 2 police officers were shot and they tried to burn down the courthouse.

1 Like

People are shot every day in the US, they’re always at it, why are you getting riled up by it all of a sudden?

Yerra, that’s just the black lads returning the serve.

I’m not getting riled up by the shooting, moreso the reporting. If Biden gets elected, I hope it starts an honest conversation about gun violence and that there is a gun buyback scheme put in place like Australia implemented and that the 2nd amendment is taken out of the American constitution. I dont believe a normal civilised society needs police to carry guns or civilians.

2 Likes

You being a bollocks probably didn’t help Cian

Ending racism one sausage at a time

What a numpty, abusing Wright over FIFA

Cavani :flushed:

It’s a term of endearment in Uruguay

Be nice to see the inevitable outpouring of support from Liverpool after this incident. Before which match will they wear the t-shirts?

Cavani10

:clap: :clap:

1 Like

Only three more to go before they equal President Trumps tally

That’s a fuckin disgrace just saw this now, fucking apes(ref the chap in Dungiven)
Surprised as always classed Dungiven men as A 1,if that’s a straight out attack on a guy because he’s darker than them in South Derry I’m shocked

1 Like

Denis Finnerty’s he hurled with Nayna when that won their only county senior title

1 Like