Radiohead

A very famous festival in Denmark. That was the show I was hammered at. Didnā€™t have a drop at Marlay as Iā€™d work the following morning and was driving.

1 Like

I thought you meant Marley Pk

1 Like

A Light for Attracting Attention by The Smile is utterly amazing.

Iā€™ve been listening to the bends a bit lately. Itā€™s a fantastic album still. As for Creep. Itā€™s fucking brilliant and always will be cos i saw them live in Galway around 1996/7 and he held that note for about half an hour and the place went fucking mental.

3 Likes

Thom Yorke album soundtrack to Confidenza

1 Like
1 Like

He also did the soundtrack for the remake of the 70s Italian Horror Suspiria, a decent effort, but Goblins soundtrack for the original is better

1 Like

A grand listen

Get well soon, Jonny.

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2024/0712/1459632-radioheads-jonny-greenwood-is-in-intensive-care/

2 Likes

How to Disappear Completely

Radioheadā€™s zenith for me.

3 Likes

Back rehearsing :eyes:

1 Like

Source??

My older lad just texted me. Bucket list item of his to seem them live.

Verified by

2 Likes

Lucky enough to see them in 97 in Belfort, France, early 00s in The Point for the HTTT tour, Malahide Castle for the In Rainbows tour and the 3Arena for the Moon Shaped Pool tour.
Best one was the In Rainbows tour gig in Malahide Castle.
Worst was the last one in the 3Arena. Full of cunts who preferred talking and going to the bar to watching the band, and the sound was dogshit. It was also way overpriced for a standing ticket.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to go and see them, saw them in Punchestown back in 2000. I watched all the live show footage they released during COVID.

Hope itā€™s not another Oasis type shitshow if they do tour again.

2 Likes

I wonder will they suffer the same backlash Nick Cave did for their pro Israel stuff?

Hopefully.

You canā€™t expect your idols to be perfect in this modern world

Was it pro Israel or just playing in Israel?

Is that the same thing?