Radiohead

I think them both refusing for years to the cultural boycott is problematic. If you’re not against them…

In the case of Radiohead, I’d imagine a lot of it comes from Jonny Greenwood’s Israeli Mrs to be honest. She has been quite vocal in the past in her stance (basically Israel is great, go fuck yourself Palestine).

Cave is against cultural boycott, rejects it completely and sees it as censorship I think.

But yorke and greenwood played there in recent months. I think playing concerts there considering what they’re doing is basically wrong.

I don’t know is cave playing there on his current tour, I looked it up and didn’t see an Israel date. I hope not because I’ve tickets to see him in Dublin.

Michael Stipe is very anti Israel in Gaza but supports Radiohead performing.

He bessiers with Yorke.

Colin Greenwood has actually been playing with Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds for some time and is due to continue touring with them in October. He played in Cave’s new album Wild God (which is very good).

Myself and Fitzy Jnr are going to see a Radiohead tribute band in October. Probably the closest we’ll get to seeing live Radiohead music here.
Fitzy jnr listens to some awful shite (Yung Lean, that kind of bollocks) but he has a big thing for Radiohead and Bjork, so I must be doing something right.

1 Like

Very like the Bends era

2 Likes

Going to see Nick next week

1 Like

The Music Quiz: How many times have Radiohead been nominated for the Mercury prize?

I got 6. :crazy_face:

One of the answers was actually in the picture :rofl:

So you got one right anyway?

I did, and only the 3 besides. But 40% got me through every exam of note so I’ll take it.

1 Like