Random Hurling Team of the 90''s as Selected by Nobodies

I remember that.

Just checked.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/sport/croke-park-waiting-on-referee-s-report-1.183488%3Fmode=amp

6 players sent off.

I used exaggeration for effect, guys.

he did…by cheating…

3 Likes

Tommy Dunne only played two good games for Tipp and both in following decade. The 2000 Munster final and 2001 AIF. He went missing when he was marked tightly. A lovely hurler but Colin Lynch owned him

Are you currently using drugs?

1 Like

Sweet Lord, go and have a lie down you ass

1 Like

ah that’s disingenuous.

his delivery from puckouts was the platform for cork to develop a gameplan to beat the best team hurling has ever seen.

I’m a bit biased admittedly but I think Sherlock was one of the best defenders I’ve seen,
Tommy Walsh was just amazing, one of the all time greats

Tommy, JJ, ollie. Three of the best defenders of all time. Any era.

How many all Ireland’s have they each out of interest?

Swapping sliothars was being nice & fair yeah? Roaring at umpires and generally acting the cunt was fair?

It was 1999. Cyril Hughes (who had a stint with Wexford in the mid 90’s ) was Carlow manager.

what has being nice and fair got to do with winning All Irelands.

Braindead argument. By that reckoning Eugene o neill or gary laffan are better than any limerick hurler of the last 50 years

This coming from the county that beatified Old Dry Balls.

Huh? I merely asked how many all Ireland’s they’d each won. I wasn’t sure and wanted to know.

Gary Laffan reserved the best performance of his inter-county career for the day that matters most - All Ireland Final Day.

Gary Laffan and Eugene O’Neill did it when it mattered.

1 Like

But they wouldn’t have been there except for the team around them. What held ollie canning back.

and hes been laffan at limerick ever since

2 Likes