Rats - A thread about Cats

How right you are. Lads trapped in the proverbial bucket going round and round in circles with no way out.

Only while free staters holiday there

1 Like

They are everywhere. It is horrible and only going to get worse with climate change, though the US generally could improve waste disposal a hellova lot.

They are actually declining in population in the major Western cities by and large, mainly as you say, due to waste disposal.

When i was in New York you could see them during the day running all about the subway tracks. The place really is infested by rats. And massive ones going by that video.

The Vietnamese eat them. Keeps the numbers low.

Along with Son Heung-min

If Stalingrad had eradicated rats the Nazis would probably have won the war

Would have been nuked along with the rest of Germany and Russia. That was the outcome and the rats still would have survived

Think I may have 2 unwanted lodgers under my shed down the back of the garden. The bird feeder we had beside shed is now gone. The 2 rodents seem to pop out mid afternoon the last 2 days, going after the last remaining seeds that are on the ground. They quickly dash back under shed after about 30 seconds. I would have to assume they are living under my shed rather than my garden being part of a daily stop off.

Any advice? Just get some traps?

The shame of a rentokil van pulling up outside your gaff. Fuck that :joy:

Get some rat bait boxes on amazon and rat poison. Put a few of those down and it should sort it

:+1:

Have you any pets @fenwaypark?

Exact reason I got rid of my feeders,mice loved the nijer seed husks etc,so the big boys would have arrived soon after

Send a ferret down the rat hole

Woodies would surely have them? How does that work?

I don’t want dead rats decaying under the shed. I want them off the premises dead or alive

I put poison + broken glass/plates etc ,and raked it under the shed,gone

Yeah woodies should have them. The poison dries them right out - they are unlikely to die under the shed anyway.

They go off to look for water.

1 Like

Put the house up for sale now

5 Likes