Rats - A thread about Cats

I laughed my hole off.

1 Like

I give it a little kick now ever since

Was it a top rat @EstebanSexface

I wouldnā€™t know.

The missus can do the bins for the next couple of weeksā€¦

Fuck that, Iā€™d be doing bins alright but at a new property. Gone.

Rotten things

One should always keep ones bins clean. Everything is bagged nowadays, apart from recycling, which is generally dry waste. Your organic bin should also be bagged, and cleaned regularly too. Its a no brainer. Give them nothing to come in around the place for.

1 Like

We had one months and months back. Wily old fucker took ages to trap. Finally thought done of em, make my skin crawl so they do.

Few months later, can hear the fucking scratching. Right, done with this shit. Time.to buy a terrier.

No sign of a rat since. He may be lurking but Iā€™ve the right the bouncer on the door for him.

I donā€™t get the fear of rats and mice.

When I was working for a multinational our offices were being renovated so they put us in a portacabin out the back. One of the lads saw a mouse scurrying across the gap between desks and did the whole jumping up on the desk, screaming and doing the hand waving thing.

Youā€™re not afraid of rats?

Iā€™m not, no.

Would you be fearful of a rat?

No, Iā€™d deal with one if it was around the place. Anytime I saw a rat they were busy in the process of fucking off as fast as they could.

If one jumped out the bin at me Iā€™m sure iā€™d get a fright, but if anything jumped out the bin at you, youā€™d see your arse.

2 Likes

Interesting insight.

Iā€™d give it the respect it deserved or didnā€™t.

In saying that my missus got hysterical one night about a spider in the kitchen and called me in. I got the paper ready to scoop it up and put it out, ready for the usual average house spider.

the cunt was huge. I gave it a bit too much respect. He ran towards me and he was that big you could hear the clicking on the tiles.

Strategy changed, unfortunately he got the sole of a boot

1 Like

You canā€™t be going around stamping on spiders like that ffs. Spiders are harmless.

4 Likes

The big man stamping on a spider. He ran away to Kerry when the COVID broke out.

2 Likes

Interestingly enough, in places like Chicago they see it as an opportunity to cull a good bit of the population as rats become bolder in looking for more food sources.

1 Like

Sure didnā€™t you run off to Eastern Europe during a recession. If you arenā€™t moving youā€™re standing still

1 Like